Perform final assembly of cases & trays following work instructions to ensure product meets all customer expectations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Standing at a work bench, assemble product from small and large components using small hand tools, including a screw gun
• Assembly tasks include:
o Clean product throughout the process
o Intall silicone and handles
o Set up and run pin printer machine
o Operate the dremel & dimple machines
o Perform work on the more complicated products including Biomet Microfixation
• Report labor in an accurate and timely fashion. Ensure traveler is filled out accurately.
• Stack parts on racks or appropriate table, ensuring line clearance so as to not mix product.
• Full knowledge of the final assembly shipping process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Familiar with manufacturing operations
• Team player and flexible to move from one task to another
• Basic math skills
• Able to help train Assembler 1
• Able to follow written & verbal instruction.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or GED. Minimum 1 year experience as an assembler Preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include near, distance, sharpness vision and color and depth perception.
Shift: 2nd shift 330pm-1230am OT may be offered!
Payrate: $14/hour depending on experience
Work location: Londonderry NH