Westaff is hiring a Machine Operator in Hialeah Gardens. Company hiring is an electrical panel manufacturer.
Schedule: Mon-Fri 7:30AM-4:00PM
Pay: $10-18 Per Hour (Depending on Experience)
- Responsible for cutting panels using a Bandsaw Machine.
- Cuts panels according to client orders.
- Uses bandsaw saw, saw, grinder, sander, deburr and chop saw to cut panels as well as weld aluminum.
- Lifts items that weigh up to 50 lbs to load onto machine shop platform.
- Experienced operating equipment such as bandsaw, grinders or welding tools.
- Welding or fabricating experience.
- Capable of lifting items that weigh up to 50 lbs, stand all shift.
- Comfortable working in a non-A/C Warehouse.
- Can communicate in English - bilingual in English & Spanish is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance.
- 401K Plan