Do you have any experience working as a plastic fabricator? Are you familiar with water treatment and looking for a first shift opportunity? If so, Westaff wants you to apply to this Plastic Fabricator position in Hamden, CT!
Pay: $18-$22, Based on experience
Plastic Fabricator Job Summary:
The Plastic Fabricator is responsible for building tanks and equipment for neutralizing and moving industrial waste water, purifying water for: industrial, pharmaceutical, educational, and municipal uses and equipment for the collection and use of ground and rain water.
Plastic Fabricator Job Duties:
- Ability to decipher blueprints or other related documents for tank/ water treatment and fluid handling equipment assembly layout.
- Verifying dimensions using measuring instruments (tape measures, rulers, framing and t squares, etc.) for layouts.
- Determine the different types of power tools for cutting and shaping plastic sheet/pipe to specific sizes and shapes according to drawings/blue prints (table saws, jig saws, band saws, routers, drills, sanders,etc.)
- Fuse/weld plastic sheets and pipe by using multiple techniques (hot air welding, extrusion welding, butt and socket machine welding, etc.)
- Ability to safely and effectively utilize hand welding tools, welding machines, power tools, hand tools, and fork lifts/scissor lifts.
Why chose Westaff?
- Weekly Pay, Including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
- Opportunity for advancement
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR PLASTIC FABRICATOR POSITION!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!