Manufacturer of Supplements and vitamins is hiring a Bilingual-Material Handler to support the Production line and department.
Schedule: Monday -Friday 3:30PM to 11:00PM
- Responsible for handling material from warehouse to production and back.
- Ensures that the packaging line is set-up and runs productively following all Packaging-Operations SOP's and GMP’s ,food safety regulations and safety procedures.
- Set up, start filler machine; monitor the Auger, Hopper, Spinner Plates and all other functions inside the filler. Adjust conveyor speed, delay after fill & transfer time (for weight accuracy), from the control box, in order to meet product specifications and operating procedures.
- Install, align, and lock specified inlets, mounting brackets, pump unit(s), air connectors and other fixtures.
- Disassemble, clean, sanitize, and perform routine maintenance of machines such as lubrication, calibration, adjustments, etc.
Completes appropriate paperwork.
- Fills weigh, secure, labels and packages containers according to company and/or customer specifications.
- Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOP's and cGMP's guidelines.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
- Physical ability to perform repetitive motion, lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing environment.
- Transfer materials, supplies, and products between work areas, using moving equipment and hand tools.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.