Residential Loan Coordinator positions in Newport, Vermont!
Do you have Banking, Customer Service or Mortgage experience? If so, we would like to discuss this amazing opportunity with you.
The Residential Loan Coordinator assists the residential lenders, underwriters and processors in advancing the mortgage application from initial disclosure to closing the loan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist the loan originator as an additional point of contact for new loan customers
· Review mortgage application for completeness. Assist with the collection and review of loan documents including preliminary evaluation of income, assets and program eligibility.
· Communicate with customers and lenders to obtain missing information and documentation.
· Obtain third party document requests including but not limited to ordering and following up with flood determinations, verifications of mortgage/rent, deposit and income etc.
· Prepare loan file by scanning documents, update loan status and submit to underwriting and clear conditions in preparation for closing.
· Perform initial compliance review of loan file.
· Assist with pipeline maintenance by submitting files for status updates including denied, withdrawn and incomplete loan applications.
· Facilitate the Equity Builder program – including application to FHLB, training, liaison between lender and FHLB document preparation and requesting funds
This is a Full-Time Monday - Friday position 8:00am - 5:00pm
Veterans & Veteran Family Members Are Encouraged To Apply.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION OF THE Residential Loan Coordinator, APPLY NOW!!