Well known manufacturer in Wichita is hiring for 3rd Shift Welders!
Monday-Thursday, 7:30pm-6am with OT as needed, $18.50
• Advanced knowledge of Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) process, including spray and pulse weld transfer.
• Must be able to perform and pass welder certification test upon hiring.
• Problem-solve and trouble-shoot issues with welding machines with little to no assistance from Lead or Supervisor.
• Understand basic weld defects and welding specifications to insure the utmost weld quality.
• Able to weld in the flat, horizontal and vertical position.
• Safely position and secure work pieces into welding fixtures using hoist and cranes.
• Operate a variety of grinders and power tools while using the proper techniques learned in training.
This is temp to hire opportunity! Weekly pay!
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Members of the Military and Veterans Welcome to Apply!
Westaff is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
Stand for certain periods of the day
Lift up to 50 pounds
Take direction and apply at a later time
Maintain information to recall at a later time