Do you have recent banking experience? Are you looking for full time work?
We have a full time, Temp to possible Permanent, opening in New Britain for a Deposit Operations Coordinator!
Pay rate: $15/hour.
Hours : 8am-5pm
The candidate will be responsible for accurately investigating, processing, and finalizing ATM and Debit Card disputes in accordance with Regulation E and VISA’s rules and restrictions. They will be responsible for making sound judgment calls on each of their cases. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills as well as the ability to work in a fast pace environment to ensure timely and accurate resolution of disputes while maintaining both the customer experience and controlling the bank's losses. Daily outbound calling to merchants, internal and external business partners and customers is required. Candidate will also assist with inbound calls from bankers and customers regarding our disputes.
Job duties of the Deposit Operations Coordinator:
- Research all claim types and provide provisional/final credit within Reg E time frames.
- Prepare and submit claims to various business partners including Verifi and VISA.
- Manage/maintain detailed files with regards to disputes in process, including but not limited to monitoring approaching deadlines, submitting required/requested documentation to the appropriate business partners, follow up conversations with customers, and keeping cohesive and chronological notes for each claim to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout the dispute process.
- Uphold an exemplary level of attention to detail while processing claims to ensure accuracy and consistency throughout the investigation.
- Ensure all appropriate documents are sent to customers and/or our business partners within the required time frames.
- Communicate with both external and internal customers via phone, email, or mail regarding dispute status, general information, etc.
- Work to enhance your knowledge of Reg E and VISA’s core rules while staying abreast of industry trends/changes.
- Maintain daily production levels that consistently meet or exceed daily/monthly/annual goals.
- Identify areas of improvement and suggest changes to help streamline existing processes.
- Follow all quality control measures to ensure that all regulatory and departmental requirements are met.
- Partner with various internal lines of business as necessary.
- Obtain a satisfactory Quality Control score on a monthly and averaged yearly bas
Requirements for the Banking Deposit Operations Coordinator
- Knowledge of Regulation E required.
- Associate’s Degree required/ Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years banking experience required.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to make accurate and timely decisions without assistance.
- Familiarity and comfort with Microsoft Office products.