Westaff Is Looking For A Human Resources Assistant
Exciting opportunity! Our Client is experiencing growth, and is looking to add to their Human Resources department. Do you enjoy being part of a team, and helping others? If so, we would like to talk to you.
The ideal candidate has the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information, is an active listener, able to research and interpret information, communicates effectively both written and oral, and has strong technical skills.
Schedule: Monday-Friday | 8:00am-5:00pm
Rate of Pay: $16-$17/hour Based on Experience
The Human Resources Assistant will be responsible for the following:
- Providing general office support including but not limited to: answering phones, processing incoming and outgoing mail, ordering office supplies, organizing, compiling and updating company personnel records and documentation.
- Assisting in the recruitment of potential applicants including preliminary interviews, taking detailed notes during multiple interviews, coordinating training, onboarding, and orientations.
- Completing employee documentation such as performing background checks, recording data, maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees.
- Coordinating HR projects and taking meeting minutes and detailed notes.
- Representing company at community events.
- Assisting in payroll preparation when needed
- Assist with all safety programs as well as help to manage committees on wellness, training, health and safety, culture, and communications.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THE HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT POSITION, APPLY NOW!