Do you have strong computer and communication skills? Do you have experience working in production, shipping, and quality control? Westaff is currently seeking a Production Control Clerk in Wallingford, CT!
Production Control Clerk Job Duties:
- Makes arrangements for assembly, delivery and distribution of parts and supplies expedite flow of materials to meet production deadlines and schedules
- Reviews and distributes production, shipments and workload, as well as confers with department supervisors to determine work progress and completion dates
- Generates work orders, records and compiles production data, and reports on production volume, quality control, material consumption and other important elements of production
- Collaborates with Management, Engineering, Planning, and Quality to minimize open issues on shop floor
- Prepare shipment of parts
- Works with planning to align jobs for the 30/60/90 day lookahead
- Computer (Excel, Email, SAP)
- Self Motivator
- Team player
Westaff offers weekly pay, benefits, and free online courses!