Westaff is looking for material handlers for an auto parts warehouse in South Windsor, CT!
Do you have picking and packing experience? Do you have experience on forklifts or reach trucks? Have you worked in shipping and receiving before? Do you thrive in a fast paced work environment? Apply for this job right now!
Hourly Pay: $15.50 with a 50 cent raise every 6 months!
Material Handler Job Duties
- Assist in reviewing pick sheets based on customer orders and then pulling the right products/material for each order
- Assist in building shelving for product in factory
- Load and unload delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
- Collaborate with the inventory control and purchasing groups to determine when product is missing in a delivery
- Understand and incorporate safety procedures responsibly
Material Handler Job Requirements
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have 1 year or more of warehouse experience
- Be able to be on their feet and move quickly for the entirety of their shift
- Pass hazmat training before starting
- Be willing to complete a drug test and background screening
- Prior reach truck or forklift experience/certification is a plus
Material Handler Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Free Online Skill Building Training Courses
- Permanent Opportunity!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!