Manufacturer of single use and disposable paper cups and accessories is seeking a knowledgeable sales and marketing director.
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8:30am ~ 5:00pm
Pay: $70 ~ 100k annually
- Develop and implement a consistent marketing plan to increase brand awareness.
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams.
- Design and review the budget of the sales and marketing department.
- Responsible for building media relations through creative public relations strategies.
- Responsible for monitoring all marketing campaigns and improving them when needed.
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
- Development of pricing strategies, with the aim of maximizing profits and market share, while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics.
- Perform market analysis to identify challenges and growth opportunities.
- Provide guidance and ideas for organizing effective marketing events.
- Participate in quarterly and/or annual planning of the company's objectives.
- Monitors competition by collecting current market information on prices, products, new products, delivery schedules and marketing techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, services and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Contribute to the team's effort by achieving related results as needed.
- Strong proven work experience in sales, marketing or other high-level position.
- Knowledge of marketing management.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing or Communications.
- Knowledge of MS office programs, advanced level
- 5 years of US market experience
- Must be able to communicate clearly English and must be able to communicate in Spanish
Apply now for immediate consideration!