Westaff is Looking For a 3rd Shift Machinist in Agawam, Massachusetts!
Westaff is looking for a machinist to run high-speed filling machines for a company that works with fresh, quality dairy products that taste great!
Hours: 9:30 pm to 6:00 am 3rd shift (Temporary)
Pay Rate: $23.13 an hour
Machinist Job Duties:
- Accomplish all tasks and functions related to cleaning and operating filling equipment
- Complete paperwork as per government regulations and company requirements
- Following all policies and guidelines outlined for production and sanitation processes
- Ensuring quality products by managing codes, temperature levels, packaging, and codes
- Maintaining food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner
- Support biosecurity and GMP measures
- Report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
Machinist Physical Requirements:
- Standing: Long periods
- Bending: Frequently
- Twisting: Frequently
- Lifting/Carrying: (50+ lbs) Frequently
- Pushing/Pulling: Frequently
- Weekly pay
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Free online training classes
Apply today to be a Machinist! Veterans are encouraged to apply.