2nd Shift Machine Operators Needed in Agawam, Massachusetts!
Westaff is looking for a machine operator to join a company that has one of the largest branded food and beverage companies throughout the United States.
Hours: 1:30 pm to 10:30 pm 2nd shift (Temporary)
Pay Rate: $23.13 an hour
Machine Operator Responsbilities:
- Operate and clean multiple high speed filling machines in a sanitary, efficient, and effective manner
- Ensure quality products by managing weights, codes, packaging, and temperature levels
- Participate in cross-training efforts to maximize departmental efficiency
- Maintaining food safety and food quality through completing job tasks and maintaining the work area in a sanitary manner
- Support biosecurity and GMP measures
Machine Operator Physical Demands:
- Standing: Long periods
- Bending: Frequently
- Twisting: Frequently
- Lifting/Carrying: (50+ lbs) Frequently
- Pushing/Pulling: Frequently
- Weekly pay
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Free online training classes
Apply today to be a Machine Operator! Veterans encouraged to apply.