Pay Rate: Starting at $15/hour while training; pay increase to $18hr after training
Shift: 3rd shift 1030pm-530am Sun -Thurs Must Train on 1st Shift!
The Lead person is responsible to insure all production areas have everything they need to maximize the production of quality diaphragms.
• Support the operators so they can produce a high quality product at maximum capacity
• Troubleshoot difficult programs
• Insure press startup readiness
• Monitor production and quality throughout shift
• May involve set up of moderate sized molds, preforms, and trim tools.
• Train new employees
• Work with shift supervisor to determine press labor balance
• Working with shift supervisor, assign shift floaters
• Molding, trimming, preform, quality systems
• Read and understand English. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
• Able to read and interpret part drawings
• Able to use gauges
• Press troubleshooting
• May be required to obtain forklift license
Work Location: Amherst NH