Job Title: Material Handler
WESTAFF IS LOOKING FOR A 1st shift MATERIAL HANDLER IN THE MANCHESTER NH AREA FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!!
Hours: 6am-6pm Mon-Fri
Material Handler Job Responsibilities:
- Perform duties in accordance with job training instructions, production order specifications (production card) and/or customer specifications.
- Housekeeping; gather, organize and maintain a neat and clean work area. This includes constant cleaning of the work area and staging of paperwork and packaging items (ie.pallets,cores, labels, etc..)
- Quality control and awareness; watch what is being produced and be be sure no contaminants and/or visible defects are being packed for shipment.
- Assist Roll Cutter with machinery set-up and operation during production. This includes any auxiliary machinery such as winder controls, footage/sheet counters, and shear/conveyor operation during.
- Record accurate quantities/information on the production documents and ensure those items are then appropriately packaged for warehousing and shipping.
- Prepare work area and any necessary items for subsequent shifts.
- Entry level experience (ManufacturING/Warehouse experience a plus!)
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free online skill building training
- Medical, Dental and Vision
Apply today for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for this Material Handler position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!