Pay rate $14 to 16$ per hour. Depends on experience.
Responsibilities; Retrofitting existing florescent fixtures to low voltage in a commercial setting.
- Electrician Helper must have own hand tools; lineman pliers, screwdrivers, hammer and cordless screw gun.
- Electrician Helper must have minimum 2 years verifiable work experience.
- Electrician Helper must have experience using power tools, hand tools and electronic testing equipment.
- Electrician Helper must be able to identify most devices, pieces and parts.
- Electrician helper must have good knowledge of Commercial Electrical and Construction job site safety.
- Weekly Pay! Based on electrical experience
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity!
Members of the Military and Veterans are Encouraged to apply.