Westaff is looking for experienced
Assemblers 1st, 2nd, & 3rd shift in Farmington CT!
This company is a leading manufacturer of industrial fans/blowers used for agriculture, HVAC, refrigeration’s (exclusively in Walmart refrigerated sections) computer control centers and more.
Pay is $13-$15 per hour, based on experience!
3rd Shift: 11:30PM-7:30AM
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Assembles components by examining connections for accurate fit.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications.
- Assembly candidates should possess strong communication skills to speak with lead/supervisor in the situation an error or question arises.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following instructions and calling for repairs as needed.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with policies and procedures.
- Documents daily activity through production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort
- Must have your own transportation
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working in a assembly/ manufacturing environment
- Must be available to lift at least 25-50lbs
- Able to pass all pre-screening requirements
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Why work through Westaff? Temp to hire positions, weekly pay, benefits, and educational opportunities! Veterans encouraged to apply!