Meet the Client!
This company is one of the world’s largest producers of their product. They operate to benefit our customers, our people, communities, and shareholders. The team will conduct business ethically and responsibly as we strive to have our process, products and service recognized as the best.
What Would You be Doing?
Your job duties as a Warehouse Picker/Packer may include but are not limited to...
- Loading and Unloading Product.
- Pick and Pack of Product.
- Forklift Operations as Needed.
How Much Will You be Getting Paid?
When Will You be Working?
- Sunday-Thursday 4:00pm-12:30am
Where is it Located?
The Warehouse Picker/Packer position is located at a company in Rouses Point, New York.
- Steel-toed footwear required.
- Forklift Experience is required.
- Lifting 50 pounds of product for most of the shift.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
Why Work Here?
- Local Rouses Point Position.
- 3rd Shift - Sunday-Thursday work week.
- Gross Monthly Income $2,480.00.
- Permanent associates receive excellent benefits.
- Full-time 40 hour work week, with opportunities for over-time.
- Friday and Saturday off weekly!