Meet the Client!
A company with a vast experience in the receiving, inventory, storage and distribution business allows this client to be unmatched and very successful in their field! Distribution is their strong suit, and they need someone who is ready to join the team and take on a great role within the company!
What Would You be Doing?
Your job duties as a Warehouse Laborer may include but are not limited to...
- Pulls and packs product based on daily orders.
- Meets specifics of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Keeps products separated, organized and in good rotation.
- Monitors product quality frequently, reporting problems to mitigate safety issues.
- Operates various pieces of equipment as needed (i.e. Bendi, Palletizer, Dolly Loader, Pallet Wrapper, Forklift, and Electrical Pallet Jacks).
- Reports any mechanical problems.
- Utilizes continuous improvement mindset and assists in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
How Much Will You be Getting Paid?
When Will You be Working?
- Monday-Friday; 6:30am-2:30pm
Where is it Located?
The Warehouse Laborer position is located at a company in Champlain, New York.
- Safety Shoes.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
Why Work Here?
- Local Champlain Position.
- Monday-Friday Work Week.
- Fun, Friendly, Fantastic Company.
- Benefits Once Hired on Permanently.