Do you have experience fabricating in a manufacturing setting? Westaff is currently seeking a Timing Belt Fabricator for a worldwide leader in the belting industry, located in Middletown, CT!
Timing Belt Fabricator Job Duties:
- Responsible for slitting of belts, tubes, and coil material.
- Maintain tooling organization and inform supervisor when tools need to be sent out for sharpening when dull and order new tools when old one's life has ended.
- Constant lifting of heavy loads.
- Ability to use EPICOR software properly.
- Able to use measuring devices like calipers, use simple arithmetic to make calculations to fabricate the belts, and read fabrication technical drawings.
Why chose Westaff?
- Weekly Pay, Including direct deposit
- Healthcare- including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
- Disability and life insurance plans
- Free online courses
- Opportunity for advancement
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR OUR TIMING BELT FABRICATOR POSITION!
Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!