Experienced Maintenance Mechanic needed in Middletown
Pay Rate: $24-$28/hr based on experience
Direct Hire Opportunity
Maintenance Mechanic Job Description
- Perform preventative maintenance as well as maintain, setup, program, test, operate, repair, and troubleshoot all equipment to endure production goals are met
- Perform more advanced mechanical repairs such as replacing bearings, worn gears, gear boxes, chains, etc.
- Document all repairs by maintaining maintenance logs, and place orders and follow up on part delivery and installation when needed.
- Ability to utilize equipment schematics and assembly plans to effectively troubleshoot electromechanical problems
- Able to perform more complicated electrical/electronic repairs, requiring the use of test equipment such as DVM, and ammeter
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health regulations, as well as the companies regulations to make sure you are keeping up with safe practices.
Maintenance Mechanic Job Requirements
- Technical or Trade School Required
- 4 years mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
Apply to our Maintenance Mechanic position now for immediate consideration!