Westaff is seeking to place a skilled Receiving/Data Entry Clerk located in Miami for immediate placement
Shift 8:30 am -5 pm Mon-Fri flex for overtime
Warehouse Receiver/Data Entry Clerk (with sit down forklift) optional responsibilities include:
- Spent 90 % at a workstation computer inputting: data entry, for entering inventory data into database.
- Creates shipping labels
- Coordinating shipping for ocean or air shipping
- Spent 10% of the time: performing manual warehouse labor
- Sorting packages, envelopes and parcels
- Use of a hand help RF scanner gun
- Loading and unloading, palletizing and shrink wrapping
- Proficient use of computer, user of Mayaga software pref
- Perform high volume of data entry
- English speaker or Bilingual (English and Creole) welcome
- Sit down forklift certified operator a plus and able to left and carry 50 lbs consistently
- Weekly Payroll
- Free online skill building courses
- Permanent placement for the right candidate
Please apply for our Warehouse Receiver Data Entry Clerk position today !!!
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!!