Wallingford, CT cable manufacturer has moved to a BRAND NEW facility & is looking to start 1st shift manufacturing cable assemblers!
1st shift: 8am-4:30 M-F
Cable Assembler Responsibilities:
- Works in a clean room environment
- Cable Assembly by blueprint
- Soldering to complete assembled products
- Perform microscopic inspection on finished cables
- Performs finished product tests
- Adjusts any misplaced wires and ensures accurate production
- Prior experience working in a clean room environment or cable assembly is a plus
- Permanent Opportunity!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Weekly Pay
- Free online skill building training
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!