Meet the Client!
North America's leading contract manufacturer of electrical motors and generators, used in the rail transportation, transit, oil & gas, and power generation industries. Founded in 1909 and based in Montreal, Canada, they offer turnkey services to the North American market and beyond.
What Would You be Doing?
Your job duties as a Stator Assembler may include but are not limited to...
- Attaching, Altering and Trimming Materials Such as Wire, Insulation, and Coils
- Apply Insulating Tape to Protect Coil Wires
- Braze, Cut, Strip, and Bend Wire Leads at the End of Coils
- Line Slots With Insulation, and Insert Coils into Slots
How Much Will You be Getting Paid?
*Subject to a wage increase after just 90 working days.
When Will You be Working?
- Monday-Friday; 6:30am-2:30pm
Where is it Located?
The Stator Assembler position is located at a company in Plattsburgh, New York.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment 10-Panel Drug Screen.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Background Check.
- Steel-toed Footwear.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
Why Work Here?
- Local Plattsburgh Position.
- Potential for Pay Increases After Just 90 Days!
- Monday-Friday Work Week.
- Fantastic Company Culture, Based on Trust!
- Opportunities for Advancement Within!
- Great Benefits Once Hired on Permanently.