Meet the Client!
This company has been recycling corrugated cardboard products in Plattsburgh for the past 120 years. They are one of the leading providers of their crafts, filling orders for major retailers like Dunkin Donuts and Costco, this company is on top of their game! As the hype over recycling continues to skyrocket, the demands from this company continues to grow as well!
What Would You be Doing?
Your job duties as a Sorter/Packer may include but are not limited to...
- Provides support for the operation team by working safely to feed material into machines, inspect product for defects and pack finished goods in correct configuration.
- Notifies Supervisor of quality issues as they arise.
- Makes minor machine adjustments to minimize interruptions and ensure quality product.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices, able to work safely in a fast paced environment.
How Much Will You be Getting Paid?
*Subject to a wage increase after just 45 working days.
When Will You be Working?
- Alternating Shift Schedule; 6:00pm-6:00am
Where is it Located?
The Sorter/Packer position is located at a company in Plattsburgh, New York.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment 5-panel Drug Screen.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Background Check.
- Steel-toed footwear.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
Why Work Here?
- Competitive Benefits Once Hired on Permanently.
- Local Plattsburgh Position.
- Potential Wage Increases at 45 days and 90 days.
- Overtime Opportunities.
- Safe, Friendly, Efficient Environment.
- Steel-toed Shoes Allotment Once Hired on Permanently.