Meet the Client!
This company is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail. Drawing on nearly four centuries of collective experience, unmatched digital expertise, technological innovation, and world-class manufacturing and services, enabling the digital-rail-and-transit ecosystems.
What Would You be Doing?
Your job duties as an Electro-Mechanical Assembler may include by are not limited to...
- Assemble parts or units, and position, align, fasten units to assemblies, subassemblies, or frames, using hand tools and power tools.
- Position and fasten units to assemblies and subassemblies.
- Fasten cables and wiring.
- Other duties as assigned.
How Much Will You be Getting Paid?
*Subject to a higher start wage, based upon experience.
When Will You be Working?
- Monday-Friday; 7:00am-3:00pm
Where is it Located?
The Electro-Mechanical Assembler Position is located at a company in Plattsburgh, New York!
- Ability to pass a pre-employment 5-panel Drug Screen.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment Background Check.
- Steel-Toed Footwear.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent.
Why Work Here?
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Earn More Based Upon Experience.
- Great Company Benefits Once Hired on Permanently.
- Opportunities for Overtime.
- Leading Global Provider.