Are you an Applications Engineer with Industrial Pump experience?
Do you have leadership/management skills and goals to be in a leadership role? If so, this Hamden CT industrial pump company is for you!
Pay: Based on Experience
Applications Engineer Responsibilities:
- Manage the existing technical support team including day to day tasks
- Develop the team’s abilities and skills
- Provide technical support to customers and internal sales team for engineered product selection and specification
- Continual training on new products and processes in order to make the best product selections for the customer
- Customer service with main focus being phone/email support for new inquiries
- Review and comprehend written technical specifications and engineered drawings in order to make corresponding component selections
- Track projects and workflow through Salesforce CRM software
- Generate pricing and technical quotations using strong verbal and written skill sets
- Perform in a fast-paced work environment among various groups including customers, internal customer service and outside sales teams, and vendors
Requirements for the Applications Engineer:
- Industrial Pump Application Experience
- BS in Engineering (mechanical, chemical, or electrical preferred)
- 5-10 years technical support experience
- Supervisor/Management experience
- Skilled in computers and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Salesforce CRM software
Apply today for immediate consideration! Resume needed
Veterans and Military are encouraged to apply!