Do you have experience working with motors, coils, or assembly? This job is for you!
Industrial technology company that provides high-efficiency electrical rotating equipment solutions to Industrial, Oil & Gas and Military customers worldwide is looking for a coil winder in the Thomaston area!
Hours: 8am-5:00pm (hours vary)
Pay $16-18/hr based on experience
Temp to permanent
Coil Winder Responsibilities:
- Tie both ends and attach leads by soldering with solder pot and ladles, hand soldering iron, or, for smaller gauge wires, brazing. Input wires are then labeled, and stator is sent to test.
- Rotors and armatures follow similar procedures, but slots are on outside. Coil wires on armatures must go to the commutator in proper sequence.
- On heavy duty motors, these wires are welded to the commutator using TIG.
Machine Operator Benefits:
- FREE skill building classes
- Permanent opportunity!
- Weekly pay
- Health, vision, dental, 401k options!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Military and veterans encouraged to apply!