Distributor of Apparel is hiring an Order Assembly to assemble work orders for Retail clients. This position is performed in their Distribution Center. The Order Assembler is responsible for the verification, consolidation, and labeling of outbound orders. Additionally, the order assembler ensures that outbound pallets are of quality standards, accurate, secured, and properly labeled.
Location: Doral/Medley area
Pay: $12 per hour
Schedule: Monday-Friday 2:30PM to 11:00PM
- Verifies pallet quantity, to ensure carton count is accurate.
- Ensures proper documentation, customer labeling, and packing requirements are met for each shipment/pallet.
- Routinely consolidates pallets, ensuring that pallets are consolidated in stable condition.
- Repacks packages, as needed, to certify that all cartons are shipped in good conditions to customers.
- Completes work using various equipment types, such as sit-down forklift
- (NOT A POSITION WHERE YOU USE THE FORKLIFT ALL DAY - MOST TIME IS USED ASSEMBLING ORDERS.)
- Operates and maintains equipment in a safe and clean condition (RF Guns, forklifts, life gates, doors, ramps, pacers, etc.), reports issues or problems immediately.
- Maintain clean and organized department, by picking up debris, organizing, cleaning and properly placing materials, products, and equipment in the assigned location.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and capable of Multi-tasking.
- Forklift Certified (sit-down).
- Computer literate - capable of understanding how a Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Capable of repeatedly lifting boxes of 10-15 pounds or more.
- Self-motivated and ability to work on their own with little to no supervision.
- Basic knowledge of warehouse equipment and basic computer skills.