Hours: 6AM-2:30PM /Monday - Friday
BINDERY OPERATOR DUTIES:
• Responsible for quality integrity of all products assembled or completed in the finishing dept.
• Ensure proper usage of all binding & auxiliary equipment
• Responsible for maintenance & regular preventative maintenance of all bindery & auxiliary equipment
• Responsible for accuracy of all production reporting
• Meeting deadlines as required by the supervisor
• Weekly pay
• Medical, Vision, Dental & Retirement Savings Plan
• Permanent Opportunity
• Free online Skill Building Training
2-5 years experience in Warehouse/Bindery Operator is a plus.
PLEASE INCLUDE UPDATED RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION.