Your job duties as a Financial Manager may include by are not limited to...
- Facilitate new referral process – working with designated agencies, State funding committees, and guardians for successful transfer of waiver supports
- Review and revise contracted developmental homecare provider service agreements (contracts).
- Determine staffing requirements for organizational management and program delivery.
- Maintain administrative responsibility for overall design, development, maintenance and review of all programs including personnel, budget, and program quality.
- Implement new regulations, policies, procedures, rules, federal and State laws that impact the agency business operations.
- Provide employee coaching, supervision, and further professional development of program staff.
- Oversee and manage Medicaid Waiver funds according to the State System of Care Plan (SOCP); including making appropriate changes in individual waiver services in response to changing support needs.
- Ensure that the agency submits the monthly services report (MSR) to Aris Solutions that reflects actual services delivered.
- Oversee agency employee benefit programs
- Agency representative responsible for investigating consumer grievances /complaints according to the procedures outlined by the Division of Aging & Independent living (DAIL)
- Coordinate financial needs and services with fiscal agent (ISO): develop and manage Clients ISO budgets each fiscal year and make adjustments throughout the year in response to changing Consumer support needs
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff regarding risk management and liability exposure as well as State & Federal rules and regulation compliance standards.
- Manage program office facility & property to include, maintenance, improvements, and additions to physical plant.
- Establishing policies & procedures in furthering the delivery of services to clients, and according to State & Federal regulations and general risk management.
- Develop and coordinate agency marketing or promotional materials.
- Perform duties relating to agency payroll with contracted fiscal agent.
- Be available to support after hours crisis team if situation requires administrative involvement.
- Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent and qualified staff.
- Approve operational expenses.
- And all other duties assigned by Executive Director
- Other duties as assigned
- $62,000+ annual salary *Subject to a higher start wage, based upon experience.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- High regard to confidentiality
- High level of organization, communication and professionalism
- Ability to collaborate with staff efficiently
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and supervisory skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year college or University in either Business Administration or Management.
- Experience: At least five (5) years’ experience as an management experience in a non-profit organization.
Military and Veterans are Encouraged to Apply!
THE LOCATION: Located in Central Vermont within 15 minutes from the Barre Westaff office.