DO you have CNC experience & looking for a Maintenance Technician position? If so, Westaff is looking for you!
Do you enjoy manufacturing work in a fast paced environment? Westaff is hiring for Maintenance Technician positions in Littleton, NH!
Maintenance Technician Job Description:
Responsible for performing prompt diagnosis and cost-effective repairs to machinery and production systems such as CNC lathes and millers, conventional machining equipment, automated production lines, and stamping presses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Move equipment to where assigned. Diagnose equipment problems by observing and employing trouble-shooting methods.
• Dismantle equipment to move or gain access to fix or restore proper operation.
• Initiates material requests for parts.
• Examines dimensions, wear, and condition of parts to determine their usability.
• Repair and replace defective parts (using measurement tools such as calipers; electrical test equipment; metal working equipment such as a lathe, drill press, grinder; and other metalworking and hand tools).
• Runs equipment to test its performance and the success of repairs.
• Performs general facility maintenance including heating, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, and so on.
Schedule: 1st Shift | 7:00AM - 3:30PM
Rate of Pay: $18.24/hr
Military & Veterans are encouraged to apply!!