WESTAFF Is Looking For Mixer/Machine Operators In The Manchester, NH Area!
- Perform duties in accordance with job training instructions, production order specifications (production card) and/or customer specifications. Core job function is material blending and loading.
- Perform necessary pre-operation and set-up activities to ensure proper equipment startup. These activities include staging material and verifying functionality of equipment prior to start-up.
- Monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production with minimal unplanned disruptions. This equipment includes, but not limited to loaders and pumps, grinders, blenders, auger feeders, drying hoppers, filters, etc.
- After the completion of a production order, Mixers are responsible for the timely and thorough cleaning of all the equipment for subsequent orders.
- Communication between mixing department and the Operator to ensure timely change-overs and minimization of waste.
- Record daily production quantities for material usage and waste.
- Housekeeping; stage necessary materials, clean-up area and be sure any equipment is safely stored.
- All other duties as assigned.
$15/hour Westaff pays every Friday!