Shift Lead - Production
The Lead person is responsible to insure all production areas have everything they need to maximize the production of quality diaphragms.
- • Support the operators so they can produce a high quality product at maximum capacity
- • Troubleshoot difficult programs
- • Participate in daily shift change meeting o Review issues, scheduling, etc
- o Review molding rejects
- • Set up and prioritize scheduling
- • Monitor production and quality throughout shift
- • Coverage for shift supervisor when that person is out of the plant
- • Coverage for all positions within department in as required
- • Coverage for lead positions of other departments as necessary
- • May involve set up of moderate sized molds, preforms, and trim tools
- . • Train new employees
- • Foster a neat, safe work environment
- • Generate/sign ECN's as necessary
- • Work with shift supervisor to determine press labor balance
- • Working with shift supervisor, assign shift floaters
- • Insure all press paperwork is complete and accurate
- • Interact with other departments as necessary
- • Discipline as necessary
- • Maintain confidentiality
Shift: 3rd shift 1030pm-530am Sun-Thurs Payrate: up to $18/hr depending on experience Westaff pays every Friday!!!!
Work location: Amherst NH APPLY NOW!!!!!