Westaff is looking for a Quality Technician to join a GREAT company in Manchester NH!
Quality Technician - Tool & Gauge Department
- Responsible for conducting inspection functions associated with machine parts, tooling and general mechanical inspection.
- Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Required to function effectively with mechanical inspection devices (example: micrometer, dial indicator, bore gauge, optical comparators, measuring microscopes.
- Maintains all quality assurance instruments and gauge capability by construction, calibration, repair, or replacement.
- Develops inspection methods and setup as required. Maintains an accurate record system.
- Performs critical inspections relative to prototype development, process capability studies, first piece inspections.
- Responsible for accepting product which conforms to specification.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE MANDATORY!!!!
Position involves lifting up to 40 pounds, bending, squatting, reaching and using measuring devices involving fine hand motion and a high degree of visual acuity.
Due to the nature of the position and the level of noise, safety glasses and ear plugs are required.
GREAT Temp to Perm position!!!!!!
Shift Hours: 2nd shift, Mon-Fri 3pm-11pm
Pay: $15-$18/hr depending on experience
Work Location: Manchester, MA
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!