Westaff is looking for people to fill immediate Full-Time Finishing & Assembly positions in New Britain!
Second Shift Assembly hours 3:30pm- 12am Mon-Fri
Pay rate: $14.16 per hour!
Assembler Responsibilities Include:
- - Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- - Positions parts and sub assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- - Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub assemblies. Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- - Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- -Assembler will maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- - Machine operates, deburrs, microscope inspects and tests smaller metal parts.
Qualified candidates should have 1-2 years of assembler or machine operating experience, basic math skills, and should be able to stand for 8+ hours!
Why work through Westaff?
- We offer medical and dental benefits
- We provide great people great jobs
- Veterans are encouraged to apply!