Start a new career today with a great company that makes and assembles medical equipment for operating procedures!
Westaff is currently seeking medical-kit assemblers in the Glastonbury area! NO experience required!
This position is located on the bus line!
$12.00/hr with room for growth & career advancement!
2nd Shift: 4:00PM-12:00AM Sunday-Thursday (Friday & Saturdays OFF!)
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- - Assembling medical packs and inspecting product for malfunctions.
- - Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- - Assemblers verify specifications by measuring completed component.
- -Standing with repetitive motions for 8+ hours!
Benefits of working through Westaff:
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Free online skill building training
- Permanent Opportunity
- Veterans and Military members encouraged to apply