Company that produces promotional apparel based in the Opa-Locka is seeking an experienced warehouse manager.
Mon – Fri 7:00 am- 4:30 pm.
Flex for O/T and Saturday
- Manage warehouse staff.
- Assign workload to attain daily productivity goals.
- Facilitate orderly workflow and work balancing.
- Prioritize tasks to meet shipping and pick-up schedules.
- Supervise the timely and accurate receiving of merchandise.
- Ensure that all merchandise is placed in assigned locations.
- Implement inventory control procedures to attain accuracy of merchandise stored.
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse operation.
- Effective communication skills.
- Computer knowledge.
- Familiarity with Shipping software programs a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- 5 years Warehouse Management experience minimum.
- Bilingual (English Spanish)