Are you a MIG and TIG welder? if so westaff has a great job opportunity for you!
- Testing & finishing of assemblies.
- Cut, assemble and test Metal hoses.
- Experience with various cutting instruments; cut, deburr, buff and wash Metal hose.
- Familiarity with lathes and milling machines.
- Knowledge of MIG welding
- Knowledge of brazing and soldering
- Ability to build jigs
- Responsible for general maintenance of equipment and machines.
- This position will also support various bench jobs, the metal hose shop and the warehouse when required.
- Understands detailed instructions.
- Accepts responsibility.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to prioritize workload.
- Accurate with tools, equipment and measuring devices.
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work with basic hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret basic drawings and SOPS.
- Long periods of standing
- Knowledge of basic shop math
Secure a job now before they are gone! Don't wait!
Apply Online Now!!! www.westaff.com