Do you have experience with quality inspection, assessments, and CMM programs? If so, Westaff wants you to apply to our Senior Quality Inspection position in Wallingford, CT!
Hours: 7am-3:30pm M-F
Pay $22-28 Based on Experience
Senior Quality Inspector Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in blueprint reading and interpretation, including GD&T.
- Proficiency in creating and running CMM programs, preferably on Nikon equipment.
- Skilled in performing GR&R and other MSA assessments.
- Skilled in using mechanical inspection equipment including, but not limited to, micrometers, calipers, drop indicators, toolmakers microscope, pin gauges, block gauges, surface plate, etc.
- Able to create ballooned drawing and perform FAI inspection.
- Able to teach inspection techniques.
- Proficiency in creating control plans.
- Knowledge and experience in ISO9001 and ISO13485 or similar regulated industries.
- 3-5+ years in inspection related field
- Degree preferred
- Certifications preferred
- Must be willing to take screenings
- Must be able to meet physical requirements of the job
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Guaranteed Overtime!
- Permanent Opportunity!
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TODAY FOR THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!