Shift: Flexible to work Mon - Fri 4:00 PM - 12 midnight OR 12:00 AM-8:00 AM / Flexible OT
- Candidates are expected to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of molding machinery and mechanical equipment.
- Conduct installation and assembly of machines.
- Study blueprints and manufacturer manuals to determine correct installation and operation of molding machinery.
- Determine and Document Machine Parameters.
- Perform production "dry-run" sampling.
- Apply the requirements of document control during production: machine parameters, maintenance logs and Work Order Checklist.
- Analyze test results, machine error messages and information obtained from operators to diagnose equipment problems.
- Servicing and/or cleaning equipment.
- Maintain environmental, safety, cleanliness requirements for tooling storage area.
- Examine parts for defects such as breakage and excessive ware.
- Other duties assigned by Department Managers.
- Industrial Electro-mechanics experience
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Must communicate in Spanish / Bilingual a plus
- Industrial Electro-mechanical skills, molding equipment maintenance molding technical understanding
- Seeking for candidates with good skill set, attitude and initiative