Machine Operator w/Forklift skills - Plastics!!!
- • Plans machining by studying work orders, production paperwork, materials, specifications, dimensions and tolerances
- • Evaluates programs for machine equipment by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- • Ability to accurately read quality equipment including but not limited to; tape measure and micrometer
- • Works with department lead to ensure quality parts are produced
- • Process each order per order/customer specifications • Verifies accuracy of parts by adhering to inspection process set by management
- • Maintains specifications by observing and taking measurements using tape measures and micrometers; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes
- • Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations and maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; notifying warehouse lead and/or calling for repairs
- • Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- • Maintains quality parts and processes by visually and dimensionally inspecting parts, production paperwork, inspection reports upon receipt at each department
- • Ensures a safe working environment and keeps work area clean and organized. Follows housekeeping guidelines set by management. Uses safe operating procedures; e.g. OSHA, PPE etc
- • Documents actions by completing production and quality logs
• Operate forklifts in a safe and professional manner
Payrate: $16-18.50/hour+ depending on experience
Shift: 2nd shift 2-1130pm Mon-Fri
Work location: Tyngsboro MA