Westaff is working with a locally owned food manufacture to hiring a team lead. This individual will be providing direction for other.
Pay: $16 - $19.20
Duration: Temp to Hire
Shifts: Monday - Thursday
Friday - Sunday
- Follow start of day and end of day procedures
- Ensure designated space is clean/organized, safe, follows food-safe guidelines.
- Train/Coach team members to develop technical capacity and provide backup coverage of all positions in the room.
- Maintain product documentation
- Maintain diligent traceability with correct identification and labeling of all products, work in progress and raw materials, including lot code dates.
- Mix and/or use chemicals of proper concentrations to ensure effective
- cleaning/sanitizing of equipment and areas
- Good attention to details
- experience working in a production environment, ideally with food
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Builds trusting relationships with team members; verified-reliability - can be counted on.
- Basic mathematical skills
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to stand during full shift
- Ability to follow food safety and workplace safety requirements.