Large Manufacturer of Plastic Bootes in Miami (Opa Locka area) is hiring an Industrial Maintenance Technician.
Long term, temp to hire position
Pay Rate $20 per hour
Shift: Mon -Frii 4:00PM - 12:30AM / Flexible OT
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery.
- Troubleshoot and maintain engines, conveyors, electrical systems, CNC machinery, pneumatic tools and hydraulic equipment.
- Identify faulty equipment through observation and testing metrics.
- Source replacement parts and perform repairs.
- Safely operate power tools, hoists and hand tools.
- Assess the condition of used parts using micrometers, calipers and specifications.
- Maintain parts and tools inventory.
- Prepare maintenance reports and summary presentations using daily activity logs, analysis and trends.
- Preferably 3 - 5 year's of experience in Industrial Maintenance (Manufacturing, Production).
- Good attitude, proactive, own initiative, interest in learning and working as a team.
- Ideal candidate must have either Mechanic skills on injection molding, Ink printing, Labeling or Shrink Sleeve type machine
- Bilingual (Eng. / Spa)
- Capable of lifting items up to 40 pounds.
- Capable of standing, pulling, bending over and walking for long periods of time between the production floor and different areas.
- Knowledge in using hand tools, and maintenance tools.