Customer Service/Tech support
Full Time, Temp to Perm position.
Looking for a highly-motivated and dedicated individual who will provide excellent customer service by responding effectively to incoming telephone calls and e-mails from customers requiring technical assistance on orders, returns, repairs, etc.
This is a fast-paced position with potential for future growth into sales. .
Job Duties of the Customer Service/Tech Support
- Answer multi-line phones, e-mails, faxes and mailings, and other administrative duties
- Assist customers with product and procedure questions
- Assist customers with issues and take appropriate approved action
- Take computer generated customer orders; print and process orders
- Responsible for seeing all sales orders through from order approval to shipment
- Handle shipping clerk administrative duties: computer entry work, UPS software entry, printing shipping documents and labels and tracking shipments
- Thoroughly understanding the product line so as to be able to recommend the best solution for each customer’s needs
- Maintain tasks and calendar in Microsoft Outlook
- Data entry and maintenance of a client database; running and printing reports regularly
- Proactive account development, relationship building, and customer service
- Make calls to prospective customers and inactive customers
- Resolve all requests with an efficient, professional, courteous and friendly manner and follow through each inquiry/request until completion
- Follow-up with clients on current orders, past orders, and issues
- Work with sales and marketing
- Assist with maintaining marketing material (i.e. catalogs, brochures, price lists)
- Manage multiple tasks
- Tasks mentioned above are general in nature, but not limited to.
Requirements for the Customer Service/Tech Support
3-5 years of Customer Service, Technical Support and/or Inside Sales experience.
Strong Word, Excel and Outlook skills- use of calendaring function
Must be efficient, professional, and courteous
Must have excellent follow through skills
Must have above average written and verbal communication skills