Seeking Court Legal Admin/Clerks that will be responsible for maintaining felony court records, taking minutes of court proceedings, issuing notices pertaining to felony court dates, and processing motions filed.
* Must Reside in St. Tammany Parish *
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00/hr.
Hours: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday. MUST be flexible and able to work late.
Court Legal Admin/Clerk Responsibilities:
- Attend court to record and type criminal minutes according to procedure
- Receive, index and catalog criminal evidence
- Administer an oath to witnesses in court proceedings
- Enter data pertaining to division cases into computer program
- Create files, pull files, maintain files, prepare court dockets
- Provide copies to customers and other governmental agencies
- Process all incoming mail and pleadings for division
- Answer inquiries from the public pertaining to felony cases
- Prepare and send notices to defendants and attorneys
- Index and process motions and other legal documents
- Weekly Pay!
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Free Online Skill Building & Training
- Permanent Opportunity!
Apply today for immediate consideration for our Court Legal Admin/Clerk positions!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!