Are you looking for a career in manufacturing at a reputable company with career advancements? Then this is the job for you! Westaff is currently hiring for 2nd shift Assemblers in Berlin, CT.
Pay: $14.16/hr with potential for raises once hired on
Second shift hours are from 4:00pm- 12:30am
Monday - Friday with potential overtime on weekends
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies. Verifies specifications by measuring completed component. - Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
- Assembler will maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Machine operates, deburrs, microscope inspects and tests smaller metals
-previous manufacturing experience a plus
- eager to work/learn
- ability to work in fast paced environments
Westaff offers health benefits, weekly pay and eligibility to enroll in free, online courses