This company has been solving problems and fabricating products to meet the customer's specific needs. Their process support equipment line has been a direct result of the problem solving process.
We are looking to add a new laborer to our team! This laborer must have welding experience.
- Monday-Thursday: 10-Hour Day Shift
- $17 Hourly - May Pay More Dependent Upon Experience
JOB DUTIES: Some duties include but are not limited to...
- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand.
- Perform MIG, TIG and other types of weld based on project needs.
- Field install welds, including duct work, light fixtures, vents, fans, metal sheeting and other parts.
- Select proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions.
- Coordinate with field labor crew for efficient installations.
- Conserve resources whenever possible to ensure budgetary integrity and client satisfaction.
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture.
- Degree in a technical, or relevant field a plus
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-2 years welding experience required.
Located in Champlain NY, this small family owned company is the next step for you today!