Location: Leominster, MA
Schedule: 12 hour day shift | 5am – 5pm | Rotating - One week Mon/Tue/Sat/Sun AND next week Wed/Thu/Fri
- Must have experience operating Forklift.
- Maintain constant flow of material between the in-feed hoppers, the blender, the crystallizer, and the dryer.
- Know how to set the optimum processing parameters for different blends, and for variations in bulk density of the material.
- Know how to adjust temperatures, dosing rates, and drum speed to achieve proper crystallization.
- Understand the parameters to monitor to ensure it is working properly.
- Know how to set up the extruder to make different sheet widths and thicknesses.
- Be able to operate a lift truck to be able to bring material to the extruder, to dismount finished rolls from the extruder, and to take these rolls to their proper storage locations.
- Changing filters as needed (vacuum pump, extruder melt screen, & dryer aftercooler).
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Free online courses.
- Discounted online accredited High School diploma program.
- Uncapped Referral bonus.