*Experienced Bi-lingual Team Lead Needed*
42 hours weekly, only working 3 1/2 days a week
Location: Shirley, MA
Schedule: 6am - 6pm | Sunday-Tuesday 12 hr & Wednesday 6 hr shift OR Wednesday 6 hr & Thursday-Saturday 12 hr shift (Depending on shift availability)
Responsibilities: (Role may include some or all of the responsibilities listed below)
- Assign labor resources to support the entire production area
- Oversee and manage the harvesting systems per plan to ensure compliance with customer requirements/delivery schedule
- Ensuring cleanliness of the equipment and area at all times
- Point of contact for gutter washing and Rockwool waste disposal
- Support packaging, Rockwool station, and seeding areas
- Any other jobs as required by the supervising employee
Benefits working for Westaff:
- Free online courses.
- Discounted online accredited High School diploma program.
- Uncapped Referral bonus.